James Graham Elementary
THINK Together offers a FREE high quality program that provides homework assistance, physical activities, clubs, academic enrichment and a nutritious snack and supper daily.
Some important things to note:
- Program operates Monday through Friday from school dismissal time to 6:00pm, starting on the first day of school.
- Students must attend program every day and must be signed out by an authorized adult over the age of 18 years.
- Program is open to all students and grade levels at James Graham Elementary.
- The program was previously not available to Kindergarten families because of the shorter day. Kindergarten now has the same end-time as other grades, so the program will be able to accommodate Kindergartners.
- The program will be accepting pre-enrolment for Kindergarten students who have siblings currently enrolled in program first, and open enrollment for remaining spaces available.
- Filling out an enrollment form is not a guarantee of placement in the program.
- If there are no openings when your application is received, the student will be placed on a wait list, and you will be notified when there is a place for the student.
If you would like to enroll your student in the THINK Together Expanded Learning Program at James Graham Elementary for the 2017-2018 school year, you must fill out an enrollment form. For more information, you can go to the school front office at the end of the school day to be directed to the location of the Site Supervisor, Walter Alvarado.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Site Supervisor, Walter Alvarado, at
510-876-1383 or [email protected]